Wednesday, May 5, 2010

[Bachelor of The Year]:Song Seung Heon and So Ji Sub

So Ji Sup: "Ladies,please take your line if you want this audition to become my wife"


      My heart melting when see So Ji Sup Uppa ^^'!!
    Who doesn't want to become Mrs.So one day...


Song Seung Hun: Aigo~I'm already late!!



SSH: "Look at us don't you think we are too handsome to attend this wedding?"
SJS:"Ummmm,I think so.Btw Seung Hun ssi~I'm searching where is Shin Henney,so shut up for a while!! I cannot concentrate looking for her"
ShinHenney: Ladies don't try to against me because of what SJP said!!!



So Ji Sub and Song Seung Hun Attend Jang Dong Gun&Go So Young Wedding
SJS: :"Seung Hun ssi~are you walkhaton or what??"


So Ji Sub and Song Seung Hun a perfect and beautiful men to be your husband!!!! hahahahahaahha...










No comments:

Post a Comment